~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, December 13, 2007

You-Tubular

Ok.. I admit.. I'm cheating. I've never actively gone to the You-Tube site. But I was starting to feel like a slacker, and I don't like that feeling... LOL However, I've gotten barrels of links to various videos on there that I've opened and watched. My boyfriend is the biggest contributor to my You-Tube video surveilance. He is a bonafide You-Tube fanatic. He spends oodles of time on that site.

While never personally visiting the site, I have gotten many a laughs, or "oooh"s and "ahhh"'s from my friend's links. I digress... I believe I did "surf" the site after I got one link. What it was about my memory fails to remember, but I do remember being relatively amused and bored (sometimes a dire combination), and searching for various topics throughout the site. Wow.. there is EVERYTHING on there. And sometimes it can be rather shocking when you open up something you thought was something completely different!! (We'll not go into any details on THAT one!).


Okay, Okay... so I wrote a cheater's post on You Tube.. At some point during the weekend I'll try to get on and actually do the real thing, and do all the links and all that. I promise to try and not direct you to something you THINK is going to be something else... and POW! hahaha.....

0 comments:

Blog Archive