~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, June 23, 2008

BaBOOska!

I finally got my kitty cat!!! I got her this past Saturday. She is a little 10ish week old Bombay girlie. She's the runt of the litter. She's got some huge bear paws. When we got her, she was grimy, and had bugs. But she looked healthy otherwise. We took her home, gave her a flea bath, put a flea collar on her, and wallah! She's as good as new! She's black, but you can see the lightening up marks where it looks like she may be getting some stripes.

The first night, she would not leave my side. Yesterday, (Sunday), she crawled underneath a table and would not move until I got home from work. Muttley, our dog, doesn't quite know what to think of this little thing running around his domain. Luckily, he's rather accepting of her, and looks like he really wants to play, but is a bit timid.

Boo is getting more adventuresome. She's been touring the house today. She's learned to crawl up every one's legs, and the couch. And my massage chair. She's got some demon claws on her, which we need to get trimmed. The kids are thrilled with her. I'm thrilled with her. And even Dustin is thrilled with her, though you won't get him to admit it.

I'm hoping to get pictures up soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive