~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)

For those of you who are not into juvenile, crude humor, this probably isn't for you. For those of you who are: Watch this video. Just- don't watch it at work, or around kids. Watch it somewhere else first, and then determine whether or not your friends, coworkers and family would be immediately captivated by it's catchy tune, or if they would spank you, or if they would just roll their eyes while boogying and humming along.

clicky:
http://www.getonmyhorse.com/

2 comments:

kathryn said...

Get on my horse...now I'm gonna have that song running through my head.

Thank you for that.

Happy twenty-ten!!

Thaydra said...

What's great is when you are at work, and suddenly bust out singing:

"Mmmmmm! It tastes just like raisins!"

Let me tell ya- you get some interesting looks!

Blog Archive