~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Saturday, July 30, 2011

Grr

   Well, today my boyfriend is off galavanting with pin-up girls and hot rods.   I was suppose to be at the lake with my kids, but they've decided they want to waste this gorgeous day sitting inside on the computer.  Which, I guess is what I've resorted to now, as well. 

  It's frustrating.   They always complain that they are bored, but every time I try to do something with them, I get balked at.   How do other parents do this?  How do you get your kids outside and active?  I try, but they just stand there, balk, complain, etc...  I'm thinking about just making them go anyway, but then I'll drive all the way out there only for them to sit there and whine about how bored they are. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive