~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm Still Here

  So much has happened since I last wrote.  I've wanted to come write about it, but life, procrastination, and feeling like a broken record all got in the way.   My stress levels have switched, going from being worried about having to move, over to bills and finances and all that wretched money crap. 

  We were lucky enough to find a place to move into.  The landlady is kind enough to allow us some leeway on getting the deposits paid.  However, they still lurk there.  We are still waiting to see what we get back from the other place.  According to Sandy (the property management person), she has until the 14th to get it to us.  That's two days from now.  I'm sure it won't happen until then, and we'll probably still have to go knocking on doors to get it.  Then, I have no doubts, will be the arguing over what they charged.  I'm expecting it to be ridiculous.  

 Then, of course, comes all the back up of bills that happen with a move.  I don't know that it is normal for most people, but for us, we have to skip a month of bill paying in order to move.  I'm not sure why that was necessary this past time, since she did not require the deposits up front, but for some reason the last paycheck vanished.  However, the extra gas, on-the-fly eating, purchasing items to clean and repair the old house, while buying stuff needed at the new house.. all that adds up.  And the bills got pushed to the background.  Now I get to play catchup, and it seems to be a lot harder this time. 



There is a ton of crap in my head, that I am not going to drown you all with.  Let's just say that my brain is still not at 100% focus lately.. to distracted with this, that, and the other.   Not to mention I usually feel like an idiot when I start discussing stuff with people.  Ah, well, the joys. 

But we are moved in, and starting to get settled.  School has started once again, and the kids are off to their bigger-kid classes.  I find it completely irrational and unbelievable that my children are no longer in elementary school.  I can't possibly be old enough for that.  Yet, there it is.  /sigh.

Time moves much too quickly.   There should be a pause button.

0 comments:

Blog Archive