~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tattoo

 I have 2 tattoos on me, and they both mean something pretty significant.  They both mark times in my life that came with great change.  I may not have gotten them during that change, but they represent it.  I've recently made a tremendous change in my life, maybe the biggest (other than having children, of course) and want a way to remember it.  I want that visual reminder of why I am putting myself (and others) through this; something I can look at to remember what it is I am trying to accomplish, something to give me that boost when I want to give up. 

I just need to figure out what it is that is happening, and a way to put it into a visual representation.  Something that will mean something just to me, really. 

Now I have 3 tattoos I need to get.  Nope, 4.  

They are like potato chips, no?

*sigh*

0 comments:

Blog Archive