~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Sunday, October 21, 2007

My first Blog!!!

Ok- so not really. I have my own website that I have something of a blog on. But you guys don't get to see it! LOL.

This is work, after all. Can't go around throwing out all my personal business for you'all to see. We haven't known each other THAT long! Sheesh.... =P

Anyways, here we go. My first blog for the super-duper KRL2.0!!

Do I get my cookie now?

1 comments:

krl2pt0 said...

cookies (and milk) will follow shortly

Bob C.

Blog Archive