~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Saturday, November 3, 2007

Library Thing

I really like this site, and can see me using the heck out of it!! It will take me a bit of time to set it up the way I want, but if I can get it to do what I want.. wowza!

I wish you could set up "catagories" for your own library though. Not sharable "tags" for them, just personal categories within my own site. If this IS possible.. I haven't figured it out yet. I would just LOVE to be able to add a section to put books I want to read.. but haven't yet. I can't properly tag them if I haven't read them... I suppose "want to read" could be the ONLY tag I put on it. That should categorize them within my own searching... I'll have to give that a whirl and see how it goes.

My site is here: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Thaydra

1 comments:

Kim Doyle said...

You can do multiple-word tags if you want, like "want to read." And I've seen "TBR" for "to be read."

Blog Archive