~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)

  Everything has become awkward.  Circumstances and predicaments that were once making me smile (and maybe even giggle) now are weird and distant.  There is tension there that wasn't before.  All because my stupid head won't screw on straight.  I keep putting myself into impossible situations, even though I know that it will hurt me.  I don't know why. 

  There are certain people I want to reach out to, but cannot, for other obnoxious reasons (and awkward circumstances and impossible situations).   Why do I continue to lock myself in this pit?

0 comments:

Blog Archive