~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 8th, 2013

  Ok, I've been a bad girl, and haven't been posting my thankfuls.  I have been doing it my head throughout the days, though, I promise!   So, here I am, coffee in hand, migraine in my head, with time to spare before work, so I figured I'd have a go at it.  :)


1.  My daughter's modesty.   She is going to a dance tonight, and chose one of her old dresses to wear.  When she tried it on last night, she discovered it comes to mid thigh, not knees as it did before.  So, she's wearing a pair of shorts underneathe.  =)  

2.  Real coffee.  After a few days of drinking instant coffee, regular drip coffee tastes like I imagine Heaven would.

3.  Getting my trellis made.  This also covers having awesome friends to help me and to let me use their supplies, equipment, and knowledge of how to do it.  (Welding).  Now I can get my squash planted and hopefully actually get a harvest this year.

4.  My paycheck.  I was getting really down to the wire in terms of food in the house, etc...  While I really still don't have any money, I at least have the option now of picking and choosing what gets paid for/bought and what has to wait longer, instead of only having the wait option. 

5.  Massage therapists.  I need to schedule an appointment with mine.  Unfortunately, I also need to end my membership there, but at least I can get a few more in beforehand.

6.  Good neighbors.  My neighbor is always on top of making sure we are kept in the loop in goings-on in the neighborhood, especially if it concerns our safety.

7.  The new Stephen King book that arrived in the mail.  =)

8.  Pre-ordering on Amazon.   It gives me enough time to forget that I did so, so then I open my mailbox and it's like random present time! 

9.  My glasses.  I don't like wearing them, but at least I can see!

10.  Socks.  They keep my feet warm.  :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive