~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Friday, August 2, 2013

Burnt and Bruised Creative

To make up for my overall general sense of dismay, I decided to spend my time crafting today.  Here are some photos of what I got done.  There are still more projects in the work, but are awaiting parts.  =)



Paper towel or toilet paper roll stuffed with wadded up newspaper (for stability), hot glue, and paint.  Wallah!  "Dripping" candles.  Add a battery powered tea light for "flame".  


This one also shows some paper roses I made a few months back.


While perusing the Goodwill the other day, I found an old wooden coffee mug holder.  I brought it home, gave it a couple coats of black paint, and hot glued some skeletal hands to it, thus creating my own jewelry holder.  Here it holds a necklace I made last year.


Last Halloween-time we bought some mini pumpkins, that apparently got lost in the chaos that is mine and my daughter's crafting area.  I found them today while cleaning up and reorganizing (that was a huge chore, I'll have you know).  They had completely dried out.  I figured they could use a coat of paint to "freshen" up.


0 comments:

Blog Archive