~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Friday, April 18, 2008

good opinions now

Thank you to all of you who gave your opinions on my Nohari window. If you haven't yet, please go here and do so. http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Thaydra . Don't worry about telling me bad stuff. I'm a big girl, and I haven't screamed at anyone else who's taken it yet! hehe

Also, I know when I did DW's, it was really hard for me to pick the required 5. If you had difficulty with it, I would appreciate if you dropped me an email or comment and let me know which ones were easy for you to pick, and which ones were more difficult to figure out. That will give me a better idea of the real opinions. If it was easy for you to pick 5 or more.. cool. Well, not really "cool", but you know what I mean.

Now, as promised, is your opportunity to pick your positive opinions of me. Visit my Johari window, and pick 5 or 6 words you think describe me. http://kevan.org/johari?name=Thaydra
Thanks for your participation in this. I really appreciate it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive