~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, April 21, 2008

many thanks

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to help me out by giving me their positive opinions of me at http://kevan.org/johari?name=Thaydra and even more so for those who gave their negative opinions of me at http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Thaydra . I got a total of 9 people to fess up on each site, most of who did both. I am very appreciative of your honesty. I plan to now utilize both sites and opinions to do some self soul-delving, and maybe find out just what makes me tick, and what ticks me off.. lol.

If you haven't done one or the other, please still feel free to do so. I would gladly like to hear more thoughts. It is not something that "expires", so go ahead! It does max out at 6 choices, and you do have to pick at least 5. If you cannot think of 5, please pick those that you DO feel represent me, and then just shoot me a comment or email and let me know which ones you didn't really think fit, but chose them just to get the other opinions in there.

In closing, another big thank you for those who took time out of their days to complete this for me. I will keep you all blogged up on my progress =)

0 comments:

Blog Archive