~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, April 10, 2008

the Nohari Window

Following the lead of a friend of mine, I've decided to utilize this window to see other perspectives of me that I may be oblivious to. If you all would please take some time and do this for me, I would be so appreciative of it.

It does ask you to give your name. You CAN submit anonymously, however, it will help me much more if you actually put who you are, since I am asking such a variety of people to do this. Knowing whether it is close friends, coworkers, acquaintances, etc.. will give me a much clearer perspective.

http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Thaydra

And do not fret... there will be a chance for you to submit your good impressions of me as well.

I would like to thank DragonWhelp for bringing this up, having the courage to do it first, and giving me the courage to take the step to do some soul searching myself. =)

0 comments:

Blog Archive