~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, October 27, 2008

Cranky Navy Co-workers?

According to my handy little "holiday madness" link over there -----> , today - October 27th, is Cranky Co-Workers Day and Navy Day. I have to wonder... is it really coincidence that these two days fall together??? Hmmm?

=P


The 30th has some fantabulous things to celebrate! It's the host of "Create a Great Funeral Day", "Devil's Night", and "Haunted Refrigerator Night". Not to mention "Candy Corn Day", which is one of my favorite Samhain candies.


What cracks me up is Halloween / Samhain being synonymous with Knock Knock Joke Day? How fun is that!?

With all this greatness in just the last WEEK, it's no wonder October is my favorite month!

(oh, and it may have something to do with my birthday being in there, too)

3 comments:

dulcigal said...

"Cranky Co-Workers Day"! Where did you find that? That is really funny...

I didn't comment on a previous post - congratulations on finding a house! It's a lot of work but sooo much more fun than an apartment.

Thaydra said...

hehe... I found it at a website I have linked under my "Places I go" called "Holiday Madness". I has holidays and celebrations for all of the months, weeks, and days of the year. It's pretty fun.

And thank you about the house! I am so looking forward to all the fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my holiday. Here are some of the reasons I declared it 9 years ago:

http://westallen.typepad.com/idealawg/2006/10/7th_annual_crea.html

The day is to remind people of the benefits you see listed there of planning your own unique end-of-life event.

Blog Archive