~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, November 3, 2008

I Am Like A(n).....

So, I'm bored, and thought I would check out this site I go to from time to time to get ideas to write from. It's here - http://creativewritingprompts.com/ .

Today's lucky number is number 10. It's idea is to come up with a poem about an object that describes me. What out there is reflective of me?

credit card?
* If you aren't careful with me, you could wind up getting yourself into a lot of trouble?
*I have a tendency to take all your money away from you? (I'm laughing here, now... you should be too...)

blank piece of paper?
*Dull at first glance, but give me a little attention and a beautiful story can emerge?

time?
*I pass fast when you're having fun?
*I take forever when you are waiting on me, and go by fast when you want it to last?"
(Ok, so I actually get ready quite quickly, and the second part of the second one was the same as the first... sue me)

flower?
*I'm pretty, but without the right care will wilt quickly?

hand sanitizer?
*use me too much and I start to cause more harm than good?

yard work?
*alot of work, but worth it in the end?

Alladin's lamp?
rub me the right way, and your wish is my command?


Ok, ok, I'm finished. No poem today, but I got a good laugh at myself. Readers are encouraged to add at their own whim!

0 comments:

Blog Archive