~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, March 31, 2014

5 & 6

So, apparently me doing these daily is not going to happen.  Too much life gets in the way, it seems.   I will continue to try, though. I'm only going to do the five today, although I should technically being doing two days worth.  So shoot me. 

Five things I am grateful for:

1.  Comicon
2.  Vodka
3.  Great coworkers
4.  Being able to work in a library- I mean, how awesome is that??
5.  Getting my rent paid on time.

What did I cross off my list today?
.
I got the seeds started today.  They are now under their happy little plant light downstairs- which I need to remember to turn off before I go to bed tonight....


What did I do today that makes me happy?

Today I slept in.  That makes me extremely happy.

What made me laugh?

I know I've laughed today, but don't recall at what.

What new thing did I learn today?

Turkeys can reproduce without having sex.  So can some lizards/snakes.  It's called parthenogenesis.  I love how it describes it as reproducing without the "benefit" of sex.  hehehe   I read about it Here.


What physical activity did I do?

I walked all day around Comicon yesterday.  If I had tried to do anything today I think my entire body would have rioted.

How was my diet?

Yesterday's was a mess, due to Comicon, although the sub sandwiches were loaded with veggies (it's how I like them).  Today's diet featured more fruit and some veggies, too, but not nearly enough.  I also really need to get better about drinking more water.


What inspired me?  Why?


One thing I need to be certain of is that I do not "settle" for someone.  I do not look at what they can offer me, and forgo this elusive thing that is called love.  I should not do that to them, nor should I do it to myself.  While at this point I'm pretty sure I'm incapable of feeling or expressing honest love for a man, I also don't think that I should make a relationship become what is more akin to a business deal.  Something to remember while meeting new people.
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/buddha417367.html#Y6r0Xej84dYwdEeB.99

0 comments:

Blog Archive