~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, February 25, 2008

Idle Time

So I am sitting here at work, literally twiddling my thumbs wondering what to do next. There are some days that I just feel useless, ya know? LOL. There is only so much cleaning and organizing one can do. There are only so many CDs or DVDs to put away. And when the patrons aren't coming to the counter yet... well, then I guess that's where you pull out ye ol' blogger and keep those idle fingers working!

That led me to thinking. I find it humerous that I always tell myself I'm going to blog from home. I have a couple ideas for one, but they require some items I have saved on my home computer, or at least at places I'm not going to use the work computer to access. But I never seem to get around to blogging from home. The only time I seem to find for it is at work! Mayhaps since it started as a work-oriented thing, being here reminds me of it more often than when at home. Home contains so many other things to be done... dishes, laundry, dinner, cleaning, vacuuming, homework help, time with kids, video games, movie watching, etc etc etc. One of these days I will remember this cute little place that keeps me entertained during those slow hours at work.

And now... off to find something else to do. At least until another topic strikes my fancy!

0 comments:

Blog Archive