~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, February 7, 2008

You-Tubular Too

Figured I'd better do this for real this time... even though I can hardly think straight. Something about being sick for a week just irks me, and makes me miserable. But, I'd hate to lose out on the free MP3 player, and the chance of a new laptop just because my sick head forgot to post the real YouTube post.

I went and searched around on it. "It" being YouTube. It's got some funny stuff on there, but it's not something I would really spend my time on. Too much surfing through boring stuff to get to the kind of thing that floats this here boat. I'm a tad hard to please in that area I suppose.

I did find the KRL fish one. I'm still shaking my head at how someone could have such a complete and utter lack of regard for people and the kind of services the library strives so hard to provide. Not to mention the fact that I love salmon, and that one looked like it may have been a tasty treat had it been handled properly, and not shoved into the library's ceiling.....


I did some searches on various topics that I thought up, but didn't find anything I thought interesting enough to post on here. It could be that I am just tired and my head is swimming with mud and pain, and I'm just thouroughly not in the mood to go through them.

Ok.. so I found a quick one. Let's see if this works:

0 comments:

Blog Archive