~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Friday, February 22, 2008

Some of us are still around!

I'm glad to see that some of us are still around and plan on continuing on with our blogging. It's been fun to see the way our fellow co-workers chime in and hear all thier thoughts on so many various topics!

I think I figured out that RSS thing.. but it looks like something I will have to do from home, not work. I also figured I could favorite them, or use the delicious thingymabobber! I keep telling myself I'm going to transfer all my favorites over to that, and then keep forgetting when I'm at home on my laptop. That's if I can wrestle it away from my daughter! LOL Luckily for Dustin (my boyfriend), she hasn't notcied the MP3 player yet.......

On a side note, a lady with her two daughters. As they came in through the door they noticed the photos of George Washington and Abe Lincoln on the wall. The mom pointed at the photos, and asked who they were. The girls, who must have been about 5 years old, immediately piped off that it was George Washington and he was our first president. They were a bit more unsure about Abe, but I thought how obviously they knew who George Washington was was absolutely priceless! So, just thought I'd share that little bit of cuteness with you!

0 comments:

Blog Archive