~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Contacting Me

I've been trying to get a widget(?) on here that will allow people to contact me directly by email for any questions or comments that either do not fit with my posts, or you just do not want public. However, it's not working for me. Either it comes back with an error, or the capcha thing doesn't show right. It is frustrating.

So, if you have been experiencing that feature showing up, and blinking off, and showing up, and changing, and etc etc etc... I apologize. I'm thinking of just giving it up, and sticking to the comment section. You can always ask for it not to be posted if you so wish.

0 comments:

Blog Archive