~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Mornings

It's another beautiful, bright day outside. And I am, of course, getting ready for work. I did get to take a bit of advantage of it though, while I planted some lillies outside, and saw to my startlings.

It shone nicely through the window on me while I worked out this morning. I chose a random dvd from the library and brought it home. Something from Prevention that is targeted to your abs, butt, and thighs. I made it through the abs and butt segments, and then the thighs were too much for my weak little muscles! The greatest (or saddest) thing about it is the segments are only 10 minutes long! So in 20 minutes (plus the 10 I spent on yoga stretches beforehand) I got a great workout! I'm pleased, and plan to continue this! Yay me!

Now I get to waste some time while I wait to go to work. Tonight the rain clouds are suppose to roll in and wet us all down tomorrow (on my day off, go figure). My plants will be happy for it though, and then hopefully on my days off next week I can get my trellis built for the cucumbers.

So I'm going to go back to signing my heart out along with Anna Nalick, and have a fantastic day! You all do the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautifully designed blog. Very classy and tasteful, just like you! And you write so well and poetically. Keep up the good work, diva!

X-man

Mathair Mayi said...

oohhhh you can come to my house and make it all pretty for me too when you're done with yours! **wink** **wink** **nudge** **nudge**

Your blog looks very pretty. You've done a great job! Makes me jealous. **smooch**

Blog Archive