~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14th, 2014

Five things I am grateful for:

1.  Being paid to walk in the sunshine and ogle gorgeous houses.
2.  Great coworkers
3.  Learning new things about my town.
4.  Finding great books that speak to me.
5.  Naps

What did I cross off my list today?
.
I took my measurements down.  After watching and reading quite a few reviews about that Javita coffee, I decided to go ahead and try it for a month or so.  I plan to remeasure myself at the end of the first box and see if there is any difference.

What did I do today that makes me happy?

I got to walk in the sunshine.  Sure- I was working, but it was so nice out!!

What made me laugh?


What new thing did I learn today?

That one of the houses nearby is the first house built in town.  Also that there are Native American graves (unmarked) in this little undeveloped area downtown.  Now I know why it's never had anything done with it


What physical activity did I do?



I also got to do quite a bit of walking (and stair climbing) for work today while we were out doorbelling.   I did walk to work, but caught a ride home.


How was my diet?

Not too bad.  I need to work on getting more water in me, though.


What inspired me?  Why?

The sunshine.  When you live in an area that doesn't get many days like this, you have to take advantage!

0 comments:

Blog Archive