~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Every Day is a Celebration

So I was browsing "holidays" on the internet. My original idea was to find cute or quirky pictures and comics that I could share or giggle at. Instead, I found this site, giving just about each and every day of the year a "holiday" status. Some of them are solemn and sincere, others are wacky and wild. Take a look and see what funky status YOUR special day has!!




Mine include the following:


Monthly:


Antidepressant Death Awareness Month

Go Hog Wild- Eat Ham Month

Lupus Awareness Month

National Sarcastic Awareness Month



Weekly:


(for the weeks covering the day my birthday falls: )


Universal Children's Week

Mental Illness Awareness Week

Nuclear Medicine Week

Spinning and Weaving Week


My Special Day!


Mad Hatter Day (am I sensing a theme here....)

World Habitat Day



So come on... lets all remember that EVERY DAY is a reason for celebration, and treat each moment as a time to remember.






0 comments:

Blog Archive