~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Take this job and.........


I think at some point or another, most people wish they had "anything other than THIS job..." I found an article from a website I visit on occassion (one I should add to my links, actually) that may make most people think twice about making that wish.

Fortunately for me, I have not had that wish cross my mind since being with the library. However, it came up many, many times while I was at my last job. But maybe- just maybe- I didn't have it so bad!!

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/bizarre-and-dirty-jobs/offbeat-news


Check it out and let me know what you think!






0 comments:

Blog Archive