~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, March 10, 2008

Linked

Hey look! I finally figured out how to add nifty links to those sites I visit frequently. Just look- right there to the right ------------------>>>

I'm at work right now (go figure... lol.. can you tell I'm hard at work?!), so I'm thinking up stuff that I know the web addresses to. I'll add more to it once I get home. I have plenty of places to go on the internet. That, and my video games! But you don't get links to those... those are MINE!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Blog Archive