~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh, The Places I Go..

Oh, the Places I go. I showed you all the links to them- my proud little moment of techy-discovery. It takes me a while to figure those types of things out sometimes. And then while I was sitting here looking at it, I realized- you people out there aren't going to know what those sites are. Why are you going to click on some chick's unidentified link, with no knowledge of what kind of places it may lead you. The places I go could very well be places you have absolutely no desire to see!!

So, in my infinite (sometimes questionable) wisdom, I decided to give a quick overture of what they are. Some are easy to identify- My Myspace page and My Library I'm sure are kind of a given. Others might be terrifying in their possibilities!

Cerapis is my boyfriend's website. He has various postings and photos there. He hasn't been working on it much lately, and it is a bit outdated at the moment I think, but it is still sometimes fun for me to go there and peruse. Especially when he does decide to post new stuff.

Books is the link to Barnes and Noble. I love that place. I can go there and spend hours just perusing the shelves. I particularly love their clearance racks. I have bought many of my "out-of-my-genre" reading fare from there, and do not feel bad if it is not something I particularly like, because I only paid a small amount for it. On the other hand, if I do enjoy it, I feel a sense of victory- for the same reason.

Rian's Page is my girlfriend's terminally ill daughter. I love that (not-so) little girl dearly, and wish everyone could see what a bright and brillant girl she is. This is an area where I can keep up to date with the latest goings on, since she is terribly busy now, and it's hard to keep track of who you've updated and who you haven't. From what I understand, CaringBridge is a site where parents of terminally ill loved ones can blog, post photos, etc etc.

My other little spot in cyberspace (or whatever the heck I termed it) is my website. Right now it is mostly where I post quick reviews of books I've read. It is a production in the making, and Dustin is working on jazzing it up for me now. It will host my book reviews, there is a place for movie reviews (which I have not done yet), and then my various writings. I also have pictures there, but have not updated them in a while. I hope to do that over the next week. So check it out. =)

Wally's World and Neville vs... are some of my coworkers blog spots that I find entertaining and amusing.

HaZaah! is a link to the local Renaissance Faire stuffs.

Neat Stuffs is a very cool website / catalog of items that I find unique and interesting and super cool!

Art is a web community of artists, and an area to post your photography, sketches, paintings, or writings. It is a free site, but with donations you can have access to other stuff. I just have the free page, and find many many interesting photos there. It is a neat place to just peruse people's galleries.



Well, that is all of them for now. As I add more links, I will update this post, so you can see what they are all about. So go! Shoo little readers. Go and follow my hurried footsteps (cyberly speaking, of course) and see where I've been, and where I will be!!


3-19-08 Added "What the.....?" which is a website I discovered that has weird, wacky and strange postings. I find it rather amusing!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive