~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, March 20, 2008

spring cleaning



Now that 2.0 is over (that was what the work-related thingymabob was called- for those of you not from KRL /grin/), I decided to clean up my blog. Since I plan to continue on with it, I figured for those others out there that came to it, they have no interest or clue as to what I'm talking about. Not to mention that I don't need them anymore either. I have everything I need from them saved :).
So, I deleted all the old posts that I felt had no bearing on the overall feeling of this blog. All of the posts remaining should be clean and understandable-- that is, if you can understand my ramblings.
And on that note, I leave you with some pretty pictures that I felt brought in the holiday/season feeling!









0 comments:

Blog Archive