~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

On a Serious Note-

This is a quick blog, and it is about someone very special to me. My girlfriend's daughter is sick, and I would be so appreciative if everyone who reads this could send out all the warm wishes, thoughts, prayers, and positive energy they can to this wonderful, bright ray of sunshine that has lit this Earth for the past 17 years. She is such a strong, brilliant young lady, and the issues she is having to face at such a tender age are heart-breaking.
I've known Rian for a long time now, and she has always put such heart and energy into everything she does. She has a stong will and always has a smile on her face. She brightens any room she enters, even now.

Please visit her page at Cambridge:

Rian's Page

Read her story, and keep her in your thoughts if you could. The site is a wonderful outlet for people with issues such as Rian's. Perhaps you know someone who could benefit from such a site.

Also, keep the Ronald McDonald house in your thoughts when considering charities. They have done so much for my friend's family, as well as others I know.

Thank you for taking the time out of all the silly and nonsense articles we post, and paying attention to this one very serious one that is very close to my heart!!

2 comments:

Ticktockman said...

here are my warm wishes, thoughts, prayers and positive energies...lol seriously tho...

Thaydra said...

Thanks sweetie!!

Blog Archive