~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Favor, Por Favor?

If you all would be so kind as to do me a favor, and help me out with my writing.. (yes, I'm writing!). Would you please go to http://www.thaydra.com/ and click on the Bone & Silver link to the left. Please read both sections, and tell me what I need to fix, what doesn't make sense, etc.. etc... etc... I would be much obliged! Thank you


P.S. You can leave your feedback here, there, or in my email!

1 comments:

Accumulate Man said...

No problemo, amiga. I read a number of your posts, chapters, snippets, and I must say that your sense of narrative is spot on. Take a look at the length of some of those paragraphs, though, and break them down a bit more. But as far as character development and sheer drama is concerned, work in some dialogue. You need those conversations and thoughts to connect with the reader and to make those characters come alive. Otherwise, good stuff..keep on going. First novels never really go anywhere unless you work on them every day. And from what I can tell you are already on your way. Accumulate Man

Blog Archive