~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Schizoid Personality Disorder

Don't you just love it when you are struggling to find just exactally what you are looking for, and it falls in your lap?!

A big kudos to my coworker, Shannon, for pointing me to Mayo Clinic's website, where they allow you to do a "symptom checker". I was asking her thinking maybe she could direct me to some books, and instead I got a valuable website that gave me EXACTALLY what I wanted.

I'm thrilled. And now, all I want to do is go write. Unfortunately I am currently at work, and while I may be able to juggle writing this with my duties with the patrons here, that would not be the case with my serious writing. I think a few patrons, as well as my coworkers, would be a little bit peeved at my sudden complete and utter abandonment to the "real" world, as I emmersed myself into the one I create in my head. Albeit, a few would probably completely understand.

And so, with my new diagnosis in hand, I eagerly await 5:00 tonight, when we close up shop here, and I can run on home and start typing what I really want to be typing!

0 comments:

Blog Archive