~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Sunday, February 8, 2009

Housekeeping

Well, it took me all morning, and part of this afternoon, but I got my house pretty much cleaned up. I was under the impression I was going to get some help with the cleaning, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Oh well. I got it done. I still feel a bit under the weather, but nothing like yesterday. Yesterday got pretty horrible. I was so relieved to wake up feeling better! Thank you for the luck wishing! I am feeling a bit worse now than I did when I woke up, but I think that is from all the activity. Now I can sit back and relax for a bit before I head off to the library. Hopefully my tummy and my head will settle back down.

It's nice to have the kitchen cleaned and practically organized, the laundry washed and drying, the bathroom cleaned up and presentable, the kitchen table cleared of my crafting stuff, and the gifts put together in their bags and ready to be delivered (brother, sister, and galpal birthdays this month!). The floor is swept and mopped and vacuumed where applicable. The counters are cleared of most of their clutter and wiped down. I even got in and scrubbed the tub a bit. Even if they do not show up tonite, I will still have the satisfaction of coming home to a tidy house, and that just rocks.

I did not, however, get to the store to gather my supplies. At this point, though, I am not even sure that my company is coming over this evening, so I am not in a huge rush to secure those items. Once I get confirmation, I can stop on the way home from work. All I need is some taco stuffings, like lettuce and such.

Now if I could just get people to clean their rooms and keep them clean! LOL. Including my own. I did a little bit today, but I am done for now. And with that, I heard the dryer stop, so off to fold some more laundry before I head out the door!

0 comments:

Blog Archive