~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl

And today is my daughter's birthday. Nine whole years old now. I had to work all day, but she got to take her friend with her to IHOP for breakfast with Dustin. She also got to hit the candy store.

Yesterday we had their party at the park. The weather was a champ and held out beautifully for us. Albeit extremely cold! The party was actually cut short due to how chilly it was outside. I was a bit disappointed that everyone decided to leave so early, but I was cold myself, so I understood.

The kids pulled in a nice haul, though not as big as usual. With them getting older and harder to buy for though, that is not suprising. I even had to just break down and get my daughter a gift card, since I could not figure out what to get her. She was so adament about NO TOYS!

So, happy birthday Babooska.

Next year will be the big one, with them turning 13 and 10. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Blog Archive