~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Monday, March 2, 2009

Unexpected Break

I was suppose to go volunteer in my daughter's classroom after work today, but when I got there, I found out that her teacher was gone for the day. So, I found myself with some unexpected down time. At least a couple hours worth.

I thought I could maybe get some writing done, but with my head hurting this way, it's just not going to happen. Yes- more excuses, but I still have this rubber band taunt headache around my skull. I'm not sure what's causing it, but it just doesn't seem to want to leave. I wake with it, I go to bed with it. Frusterating, to say the least.

I am also going to have my day tomorrow free as well. An unexpected dentist appointment has my friend out of her house all day, so I won't be able to go hang out and show her some of the basic online fun-stuff, like creating Myspace or Facebook profiles, etc. I should show her the blogging, too :)

So, I'm hoping tomorrow the headache will give me a break. I will use the time to transfer my plants, and pray that the freezing spells are finished for the time being. And of course, since my kids cleaned their rooms yesterday there is a ton of laundry. And then writing. I should have the house to myself all day tomorrow, and would love to get some writing done. Please work with me on this, head! Regardless, I will do it anyway. If I ever aspire to finish it, I need to work on it. Hell, I'd be happy with a chapter!

Right now, I think I might go lay down and try to nap some. I see a nice little peek of sunshine on the couch there, and curling up in its warmth with my blankie sounds rather appealing. My brain thinks so, too.

0 comments:

Blog Archive