~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More to Write

So, I decided one of the issues I have with my writing is the fact that I'm making most of it public for everyone to read. This makes me more nervous and unhappy with it. Yes, there is a way for me to keep it private. But I like to just put it out there once it's written there. The private area is hard for me to go back into and edit/work on later. Just like this one is. But I never write anything on here that I need to think on and come back to. Nor do I have any reason to keep them private :)

To remedy this, I decided to move all of my stuff over to Microsoft Word. I was reluctant to do this before, because I was afraid of my computer crashing, and losing everything. Or not being able to get into Word. Or using another computer.

I made a deal with myself that anytime I add, change, write, etc on that story- I will save it on the website. If I change any of the ones I've already posted, they will be reposted in their updated form. However, there will probably not be anything new for awhile. Everything else I will save in the private area, so that if something does go wrong with this computer, I will still have access to everything I've done.

But that is aside from the point I originally came here to write about. While going through my website and transferring these files over, I came across an old story I was starting to work on. It was my main story before Bone&Silver. It, too, is a good story. But a bit risque, which I think is why it was so easy for me to switch over all my energies to B&S. After seeing it again though, I feel those neurons firing up again. I suppose I will be going back and forth between the two. Hopefully I won't start getting them mixed together!

On another note, I also noticed that when I go back through and do the spell check on my website- it's not saving the changes I made. I type rather fast, but my spelling gets horrible when I'm in that zone. So I rely on the spell checker to work for me, so that I don't have to worry about that proofing. Apparently that isn't the case anymore, so I apologize for the horrid spelling and grammatical errors. They shall be remedied!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What words... super, a brilliant phrase

Blog Archive