~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Friday, March 27, 2009

Typealyzer

My boss told me of a site she found, where you type in your URL of your blog, and it analyzes it. Then it tells you what the personality of your blog is. The site is here: http://www.typealyzer.com/


I put in mine, and the results below are what I got. What do you think? Sounds pretty accurate to me. =)


It had a picture of the brain, and highlighted what areas I seem to use the most. I couldn't get the picture to copy though =( So if you want to see it, you'll have to just analyze my blog there yourself =P






ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.









0 comments:

Blog Archive