~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lost tuna eggs in Stab-stab Land

I'm feeling a bit disoriented today. I wouldn't really call it melancholy, but it's akin to it. More of a lost feeling. It's like I'm suspended in a dream state, and not really clear on where I'm suppose to be or what I'm suppose to be doing. Don't take me wrong - I am aware that I need to leave in about 45 minutes to pick up my son and get him to his 1:00 doctor's appointment, and then I am to head to work afterwards. No- it's something deeper than that. It's not even necessarily a bad feeling. Just... awkward.

In any event, I just made myself some breakfast. Tuna and mozzarella cheese with scrabbled eggs. It's pretty tasty.

I haven't been writing. It's horrible. I'm so stuck in a rut, and none of my projects are helping. In fact, they are making me more disheartened and sick with myself, because with each word I write, I hate it more and more. What do you do when you want to write, but the act of writing makes you want to puke?

Anyways.. I'm still working on it.. for those of you following my (ahem) weeklies. I have them around me.. just still stabbing them.

1 comments:

Accumulate Man said...

Hang in there with that writing stuff. Just posting this little piece here helps to deflect any sort of illusion that you've stopped writing entirely. Even if it's just writing down your shopping list or your things to do list for the day..it all counts. Throw some imagination on top of it and viola! another page in the day of the life..Accumulate Man

Blog Archive