~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Word-A-Day Post

I finally got my writing task from last week's words up. I hate it, but it's there. I tried. If you are interested in this type of thing- it's here: Word Week 3


I need to set up a link on here somewhere just to my weekly wordy stuffs, so I don't have to feel the need to post about posting them. I'll work on that sometime this week. Or I'll just stop posting about it and figure those who are interested have bookmarked it by now. Either way =)

In any event, it's absolutely GORGEOUS outside, so I'm going to go spend my time out there now. Yard work, sitting in the sun writing, yard work, basking, yard work... what could be better? Company maybe, but I'll make due with what is given me!

1 comments:

Accumulate Man said...

WOW! Way to go, buddy, what a poem, a true epic! Accumulate Man

Blog Archive