~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OMG... I Wrote Something!

Just what the title says- O.M.G. Three letters. Yeah, okay, so maybe not so fanatical, but still. It may not be the greatest literary achievement ever conceived by (wo)man, but still- it came to me with ease and comfort.

BUT... you can't read it yet. I didn't bring it up here (to my station at the library-where I'm working), so I don't have it to type into here. And even if I did, my thaydra.com is only log-inable from my home computer, because I simply don't have a "Sign-into-me" link on the page. Call me names, that's okay. I'll post it later. It will skip ahead a week or so, but that's okay. I don't mind.

0 comments:

Blog Archive