~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moments

Have you ever had those moments where you are truly struck by the error of your life? When you are hit full force by the realization that the life you live is not the life you are meant for? Or that your soul pleads for?

I am having one of those moments, and it makes my Spirit mourn. I don't belong here. Yet- I am unsure how to remedy it.

The Sun is out and shining though, and I have the day to go frolic at the lake with my family. So times are not bad. Just not where they should be. That's okay though. Let this moment of frustration, too, pass.

2 comments:

Accumulate Man said...

Oh, those moments! We live our lives sometimes as if they were dreams that somebody else had last night. We sometimes find that we are walking talking billboards for somebody else's reality, but at the same time, caught in up in the web of here and now and can't find our way out. But then again, who wants to be anyplace but here and now when the sun is shining, when our children are laughing and when that fresh turned soil, sunkissed, finds it's way between our toes? Live Life Large, darlin' and keep on smiling. Accumulate Man

Glenda said...

For what does your soul plead?

Blog Archive