~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wordy One

Well, here we go. I promised to take my "word of the day"s each week and combine them into a singular post. I worked on this today. I must admit, I threw it together in about a half hour, because I had forgotten about it. So, it's a bit muddy, but I know you'll forgive me.

This weeks words are as follows:
brachiate , wend , pretermite , cadge , dissimulate , munificent , exigency , bombinate , odium , abnegate , unctuous , querulous


I have a tendency to bombinate on and on in my head about my odium for the stagnation my life has become. For some, life has an unctuous quality, allowing them to sail smoothly through without complaint.
I, however, am quite querelous about the exigency of changing myself. I have been wending my way through life, brachiating from one path to the other without much thought to my own welfare or happiness. I have been munificent on doing whatever it takes to please everyone around me, while being pretermit about what needs to be done for me, thereby abinegating my own sense of satisfaction or contentment.
Consequently, I have been on somewhat of a subconscious level reaching out to others, dissimulating my attempts to cade them into saving me from allowing my sense of of Self to wither away.

1 comments:

Accumulate Man said...

"Wowzers!" Not quite the subtle rejoinder you might wish to hear in response to such a wordy feast, but still, I'm impressed! That paragraph was practically literature! Do it again! Accumulate Man

Blog Archive