~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, May 14, 2009

WTF???

Ok.. now, I'm not one to be judgemental about things as food. If it's good, it's good. But this one, I just have to question. http://stores.lulu.com/fotie I have to wonder at what prompted this obscure "ingredient".

I guess I'd have to be really close with the chef!!

3 comments:

Lee Bemrose said...

I am boggled. I am not easily boggle, but I am boggled.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find these things? As hard as it is to shock me..........

Accumulate Man said...

So much for keeping the ingredient of his "special sauce" secret. Woof! Accumulate Man

Blog Archive