~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009

Words of a Feather

I was rereading over my old posts while wiling away the slow hours at work today. I came across a post where I deliberated on what to do with the new words I have been receiving in an attempt to strengthen my vocabulary skills. I had contemplated various ways to adhere those little (or big) words into my brain in order to pluck them out when appropriate. One thing I jested on was writing out blog posts around them, but discarded the idea due to lack of topic matter to write them around.

Today, I decided to disregard my previous disregard, and to indeed use those neglected words in weekly posts. I may not have the topics to use them around, but I can use them as the topic themselves. It will not only use the words in context, but also gives potential for some entertaining blogging.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Blog Archive