~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wordy Stuff


I posted my first weekly word-a-day blog last week. I have decided to move those over to my website that I devote to my reading and writing. I have this week's post up. If interested, go to http://thaydra.com/?cat=74 to view them. Thanks!

2 comments:

dulcigal said...

That is one of my favorite words too - I blogged it last year. Love that comic!

Anonymous said...

Hey Thaydra!
Thanks for coming by my blog, it's very much appreciated my new friend :) The comic is really cute !
I'm going to try and get some more art up this weekend , so , if you have a chance drop by and see it!
Hope you are having a good weekend, take care,
Julian :)

Blog Archive