~A Bitter Swallow~

I think I thought-vomited in my brain a little bit...

Thought-Vomit

My brain is constantly mumbling and muttering to itself. Sometimes it screams. Sometimes what it has to say is interesting enough to make note of, or is adamant enough that it must come out. I'll put that stuff here. :)
Thursday, May 7, 2009

That's MISS Ambassador to you!

So, I think I'm going to sign up to be an ambassador. A KRL Ambassador, that is. I will be out and about promoting the library and all the goodness it possesses. Yes, all the yummy books and DVDs and music; All the access to Internet, and shows, and classes; The book club, the movie club (both of which I would really like to participate in sometime, but always have dang schedule issues), the children's' programs, the teen programs.

I will get to go out and really help push this stuff. I get to be a pusher. Of information this time, instead of drugs. (Don't worry... I was a legal pusher of drugs in my time!)

So, get ready to see me everywhere! (dun dun dun!)

1 comments:

Accumulate Man said...

This post made me laugh, especially that last part (dun..dun..dun..)..seeing you out and about in town promoting all the cool things that KRL does, in that inimitably friendly fashion of yours, good words garnished with smiles aplenty, would be soo cool..yeah..do it, I look forward to seeing you out there promoting our library, and hey, while it might be a bit premature, welcome to CAFE! Accumulate Man

Blog Archive